Xfinity.com/authorize – Enter code to activate modem
www.xfinity.com/authorize – To activate an Xfinity Gateway go to its official website that is xfinity authorize and Explore best deals online for Internet, Video and Mobile services. Enjoy entertainment, stay connected, and get the service you need online.
How to Create an Xfinity Account?
Guidelines to create your xfinity account without any hassles are given below:
1 The foremost step is to open your mostly used web browser and visit: xfinity.com/authorize.
2 Mobile app users are needed to open the xfinity app.
3 After that, go to the sign up option.
4 Enter your login details like username, email id, password, etc.
5 After that hit the create account button.
6 Your Xfinity Account is created.
How to activate xfinity router from xfinity.com/authorize?
- Place your gateway or modem
- Connect Your Gateway
- Wait for Your Gateway or Modem to be Ready
- Gateway or modem may take up to 10 minutes to be ready to activate.
- Establish a Temporary Internet Connection
- Connect through WiFi
- Look for the Network Name (SSID) and Password printed on the side, back or bottom of your Gateway or modem.
- The name may look like Home-XXXX or XFSETUP-XXXX.
- Go to the WiFi settings on your WiFi-enabled device and select the Network Name from the list of available networks.
- Enter the password when prompted.
- If you’re prompted to enter a PIN instead of a password, click the Connect Using a Security Key link to enter the password in the Security Key field.
- Activate Your Gateway or Modem
- Open a web browser and go to xfinity.com/authorize
- Follow the onscreen prompts to begin activation. You will need your account info if you have not yet setup a username & password.
- Connect to Your Home Network
- After Xfinity activation, connect your devices to your WiFi name and password for your home network, if your Gateway or modem supports a wireless connection.
What is works with xfinity?
Xfinity works with some of the most innovative smart home devices and service brands to give you enhanced security and more ways to control your connected home. That means the smart home devices you may already use, like lights and thermostats, may be seamlessly integrated into your Xfinity experience.
Once linked, you can control these devices from the same convenient place where you control your home security system or your home network. All you need is a compatible device and access to either the Xfinity Home app, or the Xfinity xFi app or xfinity.com/authorize